Subrogation Recovery Services
Subrogation recovery starts the moment a claim occurs when an adverse party has impacted the outcome of an insurance claim. Patriot works closely with the insured, employer, injured worker and claims staff to ensure we have all relevant information for a potential recovery. After gathering all pertinent information, the at-fault party or parties are identified and placed on notice.
Subrogation is a part of the SWARM™ service model and plays an active role by working simultaneously with our Claims, Loss Control, SIU and Fraud department. Subrogation better focuses all departments by identifying possible recoveries at the onset of a claim.
- Integrated evaluation and direction between SIU and Claims
- Lien letters are sent on all subrogation claims
- Pursuit of all open and closed claims
- Aggressive pursuit of all avenues of subrogation to ensure maximum results\front line communication without claims department to begin subrogation review, determination and pursuit of recoveries
- Swiftness of interaction between subrogation, claims, loss control and SIU
- Proactive not reactive subrogation protocols
- High risk catastrophic claim triage protocols utilizing the SWARM™ results in a higher recovery
- Experienced claims professionals with multi-jurisdictional knowledge