American International Group Insurance
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty, life and retirement and general insurance operations of American International Group. Products and services are written or provided by subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. Specialty Workers’ Compensation (“SWC”) is a division of AIG.
AIG Insurance has over 400 class codes including health care, construction, wholesale, retail manufacturing and more. They are available through Specialty Workers’ Compensation.
AIG Insurance Highlights
- Now Accepting NEW Ventures-Contractors
- Patriot is now handling ALL Claims and Claims Customer Service for ALL its AIG SWC Policies (Billing will continue to be done by AIG)
- Workers’ Compensation policies are available through SWC in 42 States plus Washington, D.C. (ALL except FL, NJ, NY, MA and the Monopolistic States)
- Incidental exposure is allowed in NY, NJ, MA and ME
- No Maximum Premium Size
- No Minimum Employees
- Offers full USL&H, not just on an “if any” basis
- Can accept up to a 1.79 Experience Modification
- Increased Acceptability of Class Codes
- 8% Commission Level
- Low $7,500 Minimum Premium
AIG Insurance Submission Guidelines
- ACORD Application
- Supplemental Applications
- Three Years of Loss Info (Preferably Five)
- Modification Worksheet Preferred
Availability Through Specialty Workers’ Compensation
The AIG logo is a registered trademark of American International Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Request a Quote